About Elite Japanese Language School
Elite Japanese Language School is the best choice for the students who comes to Japan for their dreams.
We provide the best learning environment to make your dreams come true.
We aim to develop cultural understandings, to help you learn the importance of meeting people, and to help you grow in many ways.
“Dreams, Excellence, Fulfillment” is our school motto.
We support you with this motto.
The feature and charm of our school
- Great location
- Very convenient commute
- Experienced teachers
- Clear and efficient goal-setting instruction
- Opportunities for scholarship programs
- Comfortable student dormitory
Long-term Course Information
- Step1 Application Submission
- Step2 Examination of application by the Elite Japanese Language School
- Step3 Examination of application by the Tokyo Regional Immigration Bureau
- Step4 Results notification
- Step5 Tuition payment
- Step6 Shipping Certificate of Eligibility & Certificate of Admission
- Step7 Visa issue in Japanese Embassy in your country
- Step8 Entrance procedure to Elite Japanese Language School
|Months of Admission
||1 Year and 3 months
||Early July-End of August of previous year
||Early September-End of October
||1 Year and 9 months
||Early January-End of February
||1 Year and 6 months
||Early March-End of April
Requirements for Admission
Completing 12 years of formal school education on own country, or having accepted the equivalent education.
Materials Required Application
- Application for admission
- Personal records
- Diploma from highest educational institution (original copy)
- Transcript from highest educational institution
- Japanese learning certificate
- 8 Photos (3×4cm, must be taken within 3 months)
- Copy of Passport
- Statement for sponsor of financial support
- Proof of relationship of the sponsor and the applicant
- Bank Deposit Balance Certificate
- Certificate of employment & Tax Payment Certificate (sponsor)
Every 3 month → 180,000YEN
JR Yamanote Line Shinokubo Station/3 min on foot
JR Sobu Line Okubo Station/5 min on foot